Looking to work in a fast paced, creative environment? The Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre might be a perfect fit for you! All employees enjoy the perks of free meals on performance days, free tickets for employee night for each show, and an employee discount for tickets and in the gift shop.
The following positions are currently available at the Dutch Apple. Please apply in person at the theatre (510 Centerville Road, Lancaster, PA 17601).
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Assumes all duties of the Executive Chef in the Chef’s absence.
- Oversight of food production and kitchen personnel in the Executive Chef’s absence.
- Assists the Executive Chef in supervising food production for buffets, catering events and functions.
- Makes recommendations for maintenance, repair and upkeep of the kitchen and equipment.
- Assists the Executive Chef with inventories, pricing, cost control, requisitions and issuing supplies and equipment for food production.
- Must possess a basic knowledge of first aid safety, obey and enforce all safety and health regulations and maintain proper sanitation – encourage and expect the same from personnel.
- Be certified in and adhere to Safe Serve guidelines and ensure employees adhere as well.
- Must work minimum of 40hrs per week.
- Responsible for training of new employees along with the Executive Chef.
Dish washers and Prep Cooks
Experience is not required, however, it is a huge plus. The perfect candidate will be able to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, and weekend and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Please apply in person or Electronic Job Application available on the right hand side menu.
Dessert Prep Person
Prepare and prep all dessert items for the buffet. The perfect candidate will be able to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, and weekend and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Please apply in person or Electronic Job Application available on the right hand side menu.
Service Staff (Servers, Bussers, Hostesses, Bartenders):
Service staff must be clean, personable, and love to be around people. Busser position requires lifting up to 40 lbs. Server experience required, but willing to train other positions. Flexible schedule is a bonus with the variety of shifts offered. Please apply in person and ask for Michael Allen, Service Manager. Electronic Job Application available on the right hand side menu.
Box Office Staff
Part-Time position. We are looking for individuals who are personable, organized, and ready to excel in a guest-focused environment. Fundamental computer skills required. Prior reservation experience a plus. Flexible schedule with day and evening availability preferred.