We are thrilled to raise our curtain and welcome you back to Dutch Apple! To assure your visit with us will be safe for you, our cast members and employees, we have the following safety measures in place:
Health and Safety
- Fully vaccinated guests do not need to wear a mask. Guests not vaccinated are required to wear a face covering when not eating or drinking. This includes watching the performance.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity for our performance through July 31, 2021.
- Beginning August 5 and through the remainder of the season, we will be back to our original pre-covid seating capacity. This includes sharing tables.
- Employees are required to wear protective gear and practice frequent hand washing.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing while moving throughout the building.
- We are still offering our buffet for all matinee and Friday – Wednesday evening performances. Thursday evening performances will remain our served meal.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- While we have always had a rigorous sanitation process in place, we have implemented new cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the facility which includes an extensive cleaning of all high-touched areas numerous times throughout the day/evening.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations for your use.
- We are utilizing UV lights before and after performances and rehearsals to help disinfect and sanitize areas of the theatre. UV has been proven to help reduce the amount of virus present in the air and on surfaces by destroying its ability to reproduce and infect.
What has not changed, is the exceptional entertainment, customer service and delicious meal you have come to expect at Dutch Apple. Finally, if you have been ill or showing symptoms of illness in the two weeks leading up to your performance date, or, if you have a temperature on the date of the show, please call the box office and we will allow a complimentary exchange. Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Exposure to COVID-19 is a risk in any public location; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Guidelines and safety measures are subject to change.