We are thrilled to raise our curtain and welcome you to Dutch Apple! To assure your visit with us will be safe for you, our cast members and employees, we have the following safety measures in place:
Health and Safety
- We are back to our original pre-covid seating capacity. This includes sharing tables.
- For your safety and per CDC guidelines, we are highly recommending that all customers, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, wear a protective face covering at all times except while eating or drinking.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing while moving throughout the building.
- We are offering our buffet, including the salad bar, for all matinee and Friday – Wednesday evening performances. Thursday evening performances will remain our served meal.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- While we have always had a rigorous sanitation process in place, we have implemented new cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the facility which includes an extensive cleaning of all high-touched areas numerous times throughout the day/evening.
- There are an increased number of hand sanitizer stations for your use.
What has not changed, is the exceptional entertainment, customer service and delicious meal you have come to expect at Dutch Apple. Should you have any questions, please give us a call. Thank you for your understanding and support and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Exposure to COVID-19 is a risk in any public location; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Guidelines and safety measures are subject to change.